Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big, Big, Big Changes Are Comin'!

Please stay tuned, because in the next few weeks, I'm going to announce some pretty big (and AWESOME) news! So, please be patient while I get all of the logistics worked out, then I'll drop the big news on ya'll! Until then, please also be patient with me. I do have more stuff to share, but life has been crazy with the cops being called every 5 minutes because of my pup Ellie. (Yeah, she got out again today while we were at my mother-in-law's and someone called the cops. Perfect.) Needless to say, it's been crazy around here. But I will give you all something new real soon, promise! Thanks everyone for reading. I don't know if I've said that yet; but to all of you who read my blog and check it all the time, thanks. I'm making a huge leap from hobbyist to professional photographer, and all of you who follow, you give me hope! And please, don't be afraid to leave comments. Any feedback is better than none! So, please keep reading!!!

No comments: