Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Gift

The problem with having a niece like Aspen is this; Every time we do a little shoot for presents or whatnot, I can't help but to shoot stuff that I want to see. The inherent problem with that is that every time we do this, I think that this is the best work I've ever done or the best shot I've ever taken of this adorable little girl. This is a "problem" I can live with easily. I hope you enjoy these cute pictures because she is such a dream child.









I do hope that on this Mother's Day, you realize that your mother is special. Not just today, but every single day you should remember how she amazing she is, was, will be and why.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is the cutest baby alive!!! But she isn't a baby anymore :( The last one is my favorite favorite favorite!!!

Mom Nan said...

those are great, I agree with Michelle, I love the last one! You're comments made me get tears in my eyes! Love you, my son