Saturday, May 15, 2010

10 Day Challenge: Day 2


Today was a rather busy day for me. I spent the majority of my day finishing the remodel project I started on the bathroom 3 months ago. Like other things in my life, this project was lacking motivation. But low and behold, I got some major work done today, and for that I feel good. I also decided that because I was feeling good about my accomplishments, that I would go take my picture for day 2. I'm glad I did. I'm really glad I did. I think dandelions get a bad wrap honestly. Yes, they are a weed. They don't look particularly pretty. But, like most of us, when you were a kid and perhaps more recently than that, you've picked one and blew it. When you do that, it transports you to a more simpler time. This could have been 5 years ago, it could have been 50 years ago. Whenever it was, wasn't it fun? Try it again this week, since most of us are in spring, finally. Give dandelions a chance to transport you. Away from here. Back to where you want to be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will look for one to blow on today. So what if it sends it's litle seeds to who knows where. They'll just grow for someone else to pick and enjoy the floating dispersement. Thanks for the picture. Have a good day 3.
Love
Dad

Kate said...

oooooooh I love this one!

Insatiable said...

This one is my favorite. The depth of field is really interesting and the composition totally rocks. Congrats on completing your 10 day mission!