Monday, July 5, 2010

A Day of Shooting With Mom

My parents came into town this past weekend. I have to say that I wish they lived closer. While I live in beautiful Utah, my parents still live in my hometown of Vacaville, CA. While in town, we took a drive up Ogden Canyon and ate breakfast at The Oaks. (If you get a chance, eat there. Trust me. Awesome food and excellent ambiance.) After breakfast, we headed up the canyon to the valley that resides just east of us. This valley contains towns like Eden and Huntsville. There is an old monastery up there with real nuns and everything! We didn't get to see any on this trip, but the area was extremely beautiful especially with all of the rain we've had this spring/summer so far.
What is fun and interesting to me is how two people who each have a camera are in the same location but see completely different things. These are pictures from my viewpoint. I hope you enjoy!








3 comments:

Mom Nan said...

Those are terrific! I can't wait to try using the manual setting more often! Thanks for the memories!

Unknown said...

Wish we were closer too! Great pictures, glad you left me out of them!
Love
Dad

Molly said...

excellent rob! wish i had gone shooting too :(